Testnet - Setup and run Gateway
- A new node with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Port 443 needs to be open
3. Scroll down to Zones section, click "Add Node" in the zone you are planning to run your Gateway in
4. Fill in the required information for your new Gateway.
5. In Gateway detail, copy the installation command and run it on your Gateway.
6. Run the copied installation script and run it on the new Ubuntu node. Your node will go through the installation process of all required components and negotiate with MassBit core components to join the network. Once your Gateway is verified and joined the MassBit network, you will see the following output.
** In Testnet Phase 2, after a Gateway is verified, your Gateway will be selected to stake the token. The token in this phase is unofficial. An automated process will select Gateways based on performance and resource allocation in each zone.
7. Once your Gateway is selected, the gateway status on MassBit Portal will change to "Approved" and the staking option will be available