3. Scroll down to Zones section, click "Add Node" in the zone you are planning to run your Gateway in
4. Fill in the required information for your new Gateway.
5. In Gateway detail, copy the installation command and run it on your Gateway.
6. Run the copied installation script and run on the new Ubuntu node. Your node will go through the installation process of all required components and negotiate with Massbit core components to join the network. Once your Node is verified and joined the Massit network, you will see the following output.
** In Testnet Phase 2, after a node is verified, your node will be selected to stake token. The token in this phase is unofficial. An automated process will select Gateways based on performance and resource allocation in each zone.
7. Once your Node is selected, the gateway status on Massbit Portal will change to "Approved" and the staking option is available